Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

2013 Yugioh Yugi & Kiaba Reloaded Decks

Hey guys sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I have some yugioh news to share.
The 2013 yugi and kiaba reloaded decks come out on December 6th each deck is 50 cards it is yugi and kiaba's decks but updated with new cards from throughout the series. I don't have a card list for what cards are exactly supposed to be in the decks.
This though is major news for any duelist whether you are a seasoned duelist or a novice just getting started in the game. I think these decks will sell like hot cakes when they hit stores December 6th. Of course if u have ever seen the show or played the game everybody knows the legendary yugi moto the king of games and kiaba his arch rival and ex duel monsters champion and wielder of the legendary blue eyes white dragons which I have a blog already on this legendary dragon and the deck built around it's awesome power that came out a few months ago. I expect both decks will contain each duelists best and most powerful cards hopefully the god cards but I hope the legendary dragons are going to be the ultimate rare cards in the 50 card decks.
Just about all the cards both duelists have ever used are available in most stores nationwide. good night fellow bloggers and have fun with these new decks and I will write another blog when I get the decks and let everyone know what cards are in the decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment